Image link columns are used to render images in the table, either “fullsize”, or as a link from a thumbnail to the full size.
- Rendering rules: If the content of the cells contains a combination of “two sticks” – || – then everything to the left of this combination is used as a link to the thumbnail, and everything to the right as a link to the full image size:
If the “||” combination is not found in the content, whole content will be used as a link to a full-size image.
- Sorting rules: alphabetical.
- Applicable filter types: text.
- Issues to note:
- Sometimes some issues may appear when you’re sorting on image columns since it’s done alphabetically and alphabetic sorting of HTML doesn’t make much sense.
- Please note that the plugin does not create thumbnails (at least for the moment), so you would need to take care of this yourself.
- If you would like to open full-size images in lightbox, you can use some plugin for that, e.g. WP Lightbox 2
See the photo column in this table.