wpDataTables provides functionality to show tables with horizontal scrolling, which is usually needed when you have a wide table, but want to constrain it to a limited horizontal display area. By default the tables aren’t scrollable, to enable the horizontal scrolling simply enable “Scrollable” switch on the “Display” tab. “Limit table width” and “Scrollable” features exclude each other.
On the picture on the right you can see a wpDataTable with “Scrollable” option enabled and horizontal scrollbar that is shown below the table.
- Creating editable tables and filling the table data manually
- Creating non-editable tables from Excel files
- Creating non-editable tables from Google Spreadsheets
- Responsive design
- Conditional formatting
- Sorting tables
- Per-column filtering
- Pre-filter tables through URL
- Row grouping
- Using Placeholders – Adjusting MySQL queries dynamically based on shortcode attributes
- Calculating totals (sum row)
- Table data export tools
- Visual Composer integration